On Google Play, there are a lot of Video Editing Apps for Android. If you don’t know exactly what your needs are, it might be best to limit the finest Android Video Editing Apps. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the best free and paid video editing applications for Android in this post to help people make an educated decision and start up with video editing.
#1 Filmr Video Editing Apps
Filmr is a user-friendly video editing tool for Android and iOS devices. It has a simple, quick, and clear user interface that is suitable for both beginners and experts. A simple movie made into something amazing with the addition of transitions, effects, filters, and more. Filmr is the place to go if you’re looking for speed, agility, and a professional appearance for your videos. 4.4/5 is the average user rating for Filmr, which has received 8,126 reviews from users and has reached 1 million downloads on the Google Play Store. It includes a free version that allows you to make videos with a watermark from InVideo.
- You may import as many photographs and videos as you want.
- Transitions between videos that are smooth and different
- Make your text stand out by using multiple font styles.
- With a single click, you may change the aspect ratio of your video to any of these: 16:9 widescreen, 4:3, 3:2, or square (1:1)
- Access to a collection of over 20 million free songs
- Custom filters and effects to make your videos stand out.
#2 Quik Video Editing Apps
GoPro’s Quik is one of the top free Android Video Editing Apps. With only a few touches, the Quik app allows you to quickly and easily make yourself attractive. You don’t need to know anything about video editing to get started creating visually attractive and easily shareable edits. Quik does most of the editing for you, but it also allows you to fine-tune some features. An average of 476,637 users gave Quik a rating of 4.4/5, making it the most popular video editing software on Android.
- You may add up to 75 photographs and videos from your gallery, cloud storage, or the GoPro Plus monthly subscription.
- Good for motion pictures
- Infinite, high-quality backup
- GoPro stickers that show off the camera’s high-speed capabilities
- Face, movement, and sound recognition are enabled by ai technology for the perfect frame. Manual corrections are possible.
- There are a total of 23+ themes to choose from for every situation.
- To record, cut or rotate videos as well as add text overlays, adjust the video’s speed, and more
- Many video formats – square, portrait, and dramatic – are available.
- More than 100 free songs to choose from, or you may upload your own.
- HD output at 1080p quality
- The PRO version backs up your GoPro video automatically.
Filmora go is a strong Video Editing Apps, but it’s also one of the finest free video editing apps for Android phones which doesn’t put a watermark or time limitation on your videos. It has a variety of effects and settings that you may use to make high-quality videos. You may quickly post your videos on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp from the platform directly. A total of 626,723 users have given FilmoraGo a rating of 4.6/5 stars.
- Social media sites like Instagram and Facebook may now be imported.
- Licenses for a huge number of songs
- Your videos lip-synced.
- Create videos in multiple formats, including square and cinema.
- Video reverse, trimming, rotating, text overlays, and speed adjustment
- In the same video, multiple Fast or Slow motions are available.
- In addition, you may add many titles to a single title.
- Many international languages supported, including German, Turkish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, French, Russian, and Spanish.
KineMaster is an Android video editor with a wide feature set. It features a wide range of strong and user-friendly tools. In total, there are over 2500 available free transitions and effects to choose from. Kine Master’s audio is enhanced by the addition of Equalizer settings, masking, and volume envelope features. Unlimited exports in up to 4K resolutions are also included with the premium version. Overall, Kine Master has a rating of 4.4/5 from more than 4,511,621 reviews.
- Boost your video using integrated graphics, fonts, stickers, clips, transitions, and more.
- Many layers of the content applied to a video.
- Animations added to layers using a keyframe animation tool.
- Sound effects, voiceovers, and background music are all included in this package.
- Use a blending mode to create amazing effects.
- Upload to sites like YouTube, Facebook, and Dropbox.
Wrapping Up : Video Editing Apps
Download the Android video editor that fits your needs from the list of the top 4 Android video editing apps of 2022. Create extraordinary videos to attract more audiences and gain popularity on social media.